Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks Giving

As a parent, I am thankful for my son. He is the joy of my life.
Even tho he is sick, he seems to be having a good day. He is having fun watching the Macy's Day Parade!
I find the many of the traditional foods for this occasion are not served in my house. Turkey yes ( even tho my son wont eat it), but he will eat stuffing. No mashed potatoes for him either. I make Mac N Cheese for him instead! We sub Green Bean Casserole for plain beans or Corn.
So, with him being sick I am going to be glad if he just drinks lots of fluids today. Apple Juice, water, Gatorade, ginger ale and freezies here we come!
I hope you all have a great Thanks Giving.
I should have a blog up about toys by tomorrow. I have been working on it for about a week, but it isn't finished quite yet.
Let the Christmas/Yule/Kwanzaa and Hanukkah (Chanukah) shopping begin!
Find lots of deals everyone!
Feel free to share the ones you find with me here later!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Over here, we don't celebrate it, but I love the idea.

    (Pocci from swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pocci!
    My thanks giving was kind of odd. Very laid back, but not normal because my Son had the flu... Of which he shared with me! So, now I have the flu. Blah.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry your son was sick! What a sucky day to be sick on. I remember being pregnant on Thanksgiving and unable to eat once! Food sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear your son is sick. Anna from swapbot (mynursecoach)

    ReplyDelete